A Retrospective: 1953-1986
March 08 – April 25, 1987
This exhibition is supported in part by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency; the Chicago Office of Fine Arts, a city agency; and by our membership. Additional assistance has been received from the Hyde Park Bank Foundation and the Division of the Humanities at the University of Chicago. A special grant for educational programming has been received from Citicorp.